Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Mel Gibson to Oksana: I regret having a baby with you!



In another angry phone call – the seventh in a series of recorded rants – Mel Gibson allegedly tells ex girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva he regrets having a baby with her and also flies into jealous rage over her ex, former James Bond actor Timothy Dalton.

"Did you get my last message about me being a bad father and Tim being a great dad?" the actor-filmmaker, 54, allegedly asks Grigorieva, 40, on the tape released Monday by RadarOnline.

"You didn't hear that one? Well, you should go [expletive] him … because I don't care," he says.

The Russian musician has been leaning on Dalton, 64, with whom she has a 12-year-old son, for support during her bitter custody battle with Gibson.

On the brief tape, which appears to be a voicemail message, an outraged Gibson also yells that "the game's over" before telling the mother of their 9-month-old daughter Lucia, "I'm so [expletive] sorry I had a child with you."

No comments:

Post a Comment