Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Bill O'Reilley: I supports Lindsay Lohan!



Fox News commentator Bill O’Reilly took a tough stance on several issues including whether or not actress Lindsay Lohan should be in jail on NBC’s “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” (Monday-Friday, 11:35 p.m. ET) on Tuesday, July 26.

When the audience began to laugh at Lohan’s now infamous mug shot as it was shown to them, O’Reilly was tactful: “You guys shouldn’t be laughing at this. This is a woman who is on the Marilyn Monroe track. Monroe died at 36. She’s from Long Island where I’m from. Very talented actress, if you’ve seen her she is talented, but she is very confused right now and she can’t stay away from the substance abuse. So, if I were the judge I would have done exactly the same thing. Send her in, send a message.”

O’Reilly continued: “But this woman needs to be saved and I think we should stop with the tabloid stuff, stop enjoying this kind of stuff. I think she’s 24 years old, I think she’s been exploited by her parents -- nothing worse, nothing worse on this earth than being exploited by your parents. And I just hope and I pray -- I do, I’ve said some prayers for her – that she can get out of there, find somebody, somebody to basically say, ‘Listen Lindsay, knock it off.’”

No comments:

Post a Comment