Thursday, July 22, 2010

Kristen Stewart explains why she doesn't join Twitter:



What matters the most to you?
Acting, playing different characters and wokring with people that have more experience than me so that I can keep learning.

How much has your life changed beause of the fame?
Success has made my life a little easier, I’ve managed to get amazing things. Now people ask me “what’s next? what project are you choosing?”. It’s a privilege having the opportunity to have those questions, even if it’s hard to answer them sometimes. I owe it to Twilight. Fame looks more spectacular from the outside than it does from the inside.

Fans complain that you don’t tweet, what is your relationship with social networks?
I can’t be online because, I have to be online! I’d love to please the fans because of the way they support us, but time is not enough. It wouldn’t be enough the ammount of time I spent online with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment